Reserve and Collect
The Library is now offering a Reserve and Collect service to academic staff and students. You will be able to reserve a book and collect it from your chosen campus.
The Library is now offering a Reserve and Collect service, to academic staff and students, where you will be able to reserve a book and collect it from your chosen campus.
How do I place a reservation?
- You can reserve books through the reserve the item button, on the Library Catalogue.
- If the item is not on loan it will be ready for collection within 7 days.
How do I collect a self-service reservation?
- We will email your University account when your reservation is ready to collect.
- Reservations are held for 7 days from the date of your email.
- Your email will contain the exact location of the collection point on campus.
- Your book will be wrapped and identified by details from your Uni ID card. e.g. PAR-1234