Accessing and keeping the right talent is one of the most challenging issues facing businesses today.
In Ulster University Business School’s latest podcast, The Business of Possibility, host Wendy Austin is joined by René Carayol MBE, globally recognised keynote speaker and executive coach, Caroline van der Feltz, HR Director, Danske Bank and Judith Wylie, Senior Lecturer, Ulster University Business School to explore the strategies leaders can use to build more engaged and energised workforces.
This episode explores:
- The changing role of the leader and how leadership styles have evolved to accommodate new talent management practices
- The link between employee engagement and increased business performance and productivity
- Purpose-driven work cultures and the importance of purpose in the talent equation
- The role of higher education in talent empowerment
- Creating the right work environments to nurture engaged, skilled and energised workforces
- How leaders can effectively manage a multi-generational team
Now in its third series, Ulster University Business School’s Business of Possibility podcast, takes a deep dive into the world of business in Northern Ireland, exploring key themes and the latest business research with a host of dynamic business leaders, industry experts and leading academics.
- Listen now via all popular podcasts’ apps (Apple, Google and Spotify) or watch on YouTube.
- Check out other podcast episodes