SRN Summer Seminar Series
PhD Researchers - Nisan Alici and Selbi Durdiyeva
On 26 June 2020 two of our PhD Researchers took part in the 2nd seminar of the series on the theme of Transitional Justice.
- Nisan Alici (TJI, Ulster University): Transitional justice in ongoing conflicts: prospects for the Kurdish conflict
- Selbi Durdiyeva (TJI, Ulster University): Reimagining the role of civil society in transitional justice processes in Russia
- Sonia Najjar (School of Law, QUB): An aspect of being Palestinian: what to do when a people is not mentioned in law?
- Dr Rachel Killean (School of Law, QUB)
- Professor Rory O’Connell (TJI and School of Law, Ulster University)
- Presentations by PhD researchers will be followed by feedback from academic discussants, and a Q&A session.
A collaboration between TJI and School of Law at Ulster with QUB in the organisation of the SRN Summer series - a platform to highlight doctoral research taking place in Northern Ireland.