Our media work
Within the Food and Drink Business Development Centre our staff actively engage with a range of local and national media outlets.
We work with these outlets to profile current research and to provide our expert opinion on key issues impacting the consumer and the Food and Drinks industry.
Examples of recent work include
- Farm Week (17/12/20) Deck the Halls with Local produce
- Farm Week (5/11/20) – Frozen food sales surge during the pandemic
- Farm Week (10/09/2020) Breaktime is it the end of the office tea round?
- Farm Week (02/07/20) Mastering innovation during a recession
- Farm Week (07/05/20) Consumer insight can help firms through crisis
- Farm Week (11/04/20) The rise of the vegan consumer
- Irish Times (30/04/20) Big data key to Irish food industry overcoming Covid-19 challenges.
- Irish Times (30/04/20) Brexit planning serves Irish food industry well in tackling Covid-19 challenges.