Career Development Support for Ulster University Graduates
Careers advice at Ulster
We want you to be successful after you graduate from Ulster University.Watch the video
As a graduate of Ulster University, you are entitled to:
- The full range of support and services that you received as a student for up to 5 years after you graduate.
- A programme of events exclusive to graduates of Ulster University.
- Attend and participate in all careers events, workshops, fairs and seminars across all 4 campuses that are ongoing throughout the academic year.
- Apply to internships open exclusively to Ulster graduates to provide you with professional experience to strengthen your CV.
- Apply to graduate jobs advertised to students and graduates by graduate recruiters locally, nationally and internationally.
- One-to-one support, advice or guidance from an Employability and Careers Consultant that works with the programme you graduated from.
- A range of online support and resources.
- Gain exclusive access to our Alumni Mentoring Programme – either to be mentored by other successful graduates of the University or to mentor current students.
Explore the rest of these pages to learn more about the opportunities, events and support available to you.