The University has Partnership Managers who are the identified link between the University and partner institutions.
They are responsible for providing a focus for the development, monitoring and enhancement of collaborative arrangements at Faculty level taking account of University and Faculty strategic priorities.
They also act as the primary point of contact for courses within their remit and resolve problems within the Faculty's collaborative provision in liaison with partner institutions.
Where appropriate they will engage with central departments and co-ordinate subject specific advice from other Faculty staff.
Arts Humanities & Social Science
Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment
Biomedical and Environmental Sciences
Ulster University Business School
Useful documentation for Partnership Managers
- Annual Course Review
- Assessment Handbook
- External Examiner Handbook
- Guidelines for the Management of Subject Networks
- Institutional Approval
- Institutional Re-Approval: IA2 Approval Form SPM Form Institutional Re-approval Documentation
- Learning and Teaching Strategy (2013/14 - 20/17/18)
- Link to Academic Office documents and forms (ie CA forms)
- Link to QAA UK Quality Code for Higher Education: Chapter B10: Managing higher education provision with others
- Papers and Minutes of Collaborative Partnerships Forum
- Partnership Handbook
- Subject Partnership Manager Annual Report Form
- Verification of Public Information Form