Guidance for international applicants.
Ulster University is committed to complying with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 which came into force on 29 February 2008 and has adopted a policy position to comply with UK Visas & Immigration requirement associated with our Tier 2 Tier 5 licences to ensure that all new appointees confirm their legal entitlement to work in the UK prior to taking up their appointment.
A range of guidance documents have been developed to support this policy commitment.
- Business Visitor Route
- Business Visitor Template Invitation Letter
- Tier 5-Government Authorised Exchanged
- Permissible Activities
- Sponsored Researcher Request Form
- Guidance Notes for Researchers
- Information for Sponsored Researchers
- Guidance Notes for Research Supervisors of Sponsored Researchers
- Identification Checks- Guide for Schools/Departments