Success are the official photographers for the Ulster University Graduation.
Success will be welcoming graduates, family and friends into the photography studios, located close to the hall in which the ceremonies take place from 8:30am until an hour after the last ceremony.
Pre-book your photography
- Success offer a unique pre-booking service with a wide range of photography packages to suit everyone, including the option to book a studio time slot convenient to you and your family.
- A large studio photograph presented in a mount embossed with the University's name is available for £9.95.
- All students can book their photographs right up to 6.00pm the day before their ceremony.
- Success recommends that you use their online pre-booking service which includes the option to book a time slot in order to avoid queuing on the day.
- Alternatively, you can choose to make payment on the day.
- A photograph is automatically taken (wherever possible) of each graduate being presented with their award on stage during the ceremony.
- Printed, mounted copies can be purchased either beforehand, on the day or after the event via the Success website.
- Graduates can download the Success app (freely available to all Success customers) and view images on their device soon after leaving the studios (subject to data coverage/charges etc.)
Please be aware that the University photographers will be taking photographs on the day of your ceremony which may be used in University publicity.
Wherever possible your consent will be obtained but this may not be practical in all circumstances (i.e crowd shots).
The University does not film the ceremonies and videos or DVD's are not available.
Family and friends
Family and friends may take photographs during the ceremony (but not during the speeches) and should do so discreetly from their seats so that they do not disturb other members of the audience.