Whether you are a citizen, patient, student, passenger or consumer, the digital economy impacts the way we live and work day-to-day - driving innovation, enhancing our ability to attract international businesses to Northern Ireland and creating new and well-paid job opportunities. We have also seen the emergence and growth of FinTech.
During this session we will focus on how to promote the digital economy in the Causeway Coast & Glens Area, e.g. FinTech.
- David Nicholl, Chief Sales Officer, Executive Board Member for Tritium, Chairman eEnergy
- Gary McClarty, Managing Director at MCL Insurance Services Ltd
- Jim Campbell, Business Development Director at Covernet
- Gareth Wilson, Head of Banking and Capital Markets at Capgemini
- Jonny Fergus O’Brien, Entrepreneurial & Director
- Daniel Broby, Professor, Chair of Financial Technology
- Pamela McCloskey, Lecturer in Financial Technology & Business Analysis
- Heather Stirling, Acting Course Director for BSc Accounting and Law
This event is supported by Causeway Connections and The Fintech Corridor and is the first in a series of events centred on entrepreneurialism.
The event will take place on 16 March 2023.
This event has ended
Thursday 16 March
Atlantic Link Enterprise Campus, 61 Portstewart Road, Coleraine, BT52 1FA