Higher Doctorates

We offer a number of Higher Doctorates for members of staff or graduates of the University in recognition of distinguished contributions to scholarship or original research:

  • Doctor of Science (DSc)
  • Doctor of Letters (DLitt)
  • Doctor of Fine Art (DFA)
  • Doctor of Music (DMus)

Full details on how to apply for the degrees of can be found under the regulations for each degree in the Research Studies Handbook.

Ulster University Doctoral College - Social