Many students are unclear on their career options using the degree they are currently studying. As the world of work is changing on a global scale, there are many new and existing job roles which students need to be aware of to ensure they make informed decisions throughout their employability journey.
Design your career journey will help you proactively explore your career path. Upon completion of this activity, students will be able to:
- Acknowledge the importance of career ownership and career planning through the development of a visual map Identify and articulate their own career goals and ambitions.
- Create a structured, creative and focused plan for an online presentation
- Effectively present and adopt professional standards in an online context
- Appreciate the importance and role of body language and personal projection in delivering an effective online presentation
- Develop self-motivation, confidence and self esteem