Page content

The Doctorate Extension Scheme has now ended and has been replaced by the Graduate Route Visa (GRV).  PhD researchers can apply for a visa for up to three years once they have successfully completed their studies, i.e. have submitted their final, post-viva thesis on PhD Manager and have received confirmation that it is complete.

You can find more information on this visa in our Visas and Immigration section.