Forms & documents
Here you will find all the documents you might need regarding accommodation at Ulster University.
You can download the Resident Information forms and save or print them for your own reference. If there is a particular document you can't find or access, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Residents online forms
- Terms & Conditions 2018/19
- Rental Rates 2018/19
- Standardised damages and maintenance recharges 2017/2018
- Lost and left property policy
- Residential Services Charter
- Residential Service Induction
Student job opportunities within ResLife
- Apply to join the Resident Assistant (RA) Team 2018/19
- Paid summer work - Summer Vacation Assistants (x2 posts CE & MG.x1 post JN) £8.25per hour. 2nd June to 21 September 2018. Applications close 12noon Friday 27th April. Interviews Wednesday 2-Friday 4 May 2018.
- SUMMER RAs required (June - September 2018) Free summer accommodation for students to provide an out of hours reception service. To apply send us your CV with a covering letter (to your appropriate campus).
- NEW ResLife Co-Ordinator post "The official ResLife Events & Party planner". This is a "live in post" for the 2018/19 academic year. Successful applicants will receive £2700 off your accommodation fees and get to plan, organise, promote & deliver next years ResLife events making sure our students get what they want & need :-) To apply send us your CV and a covering letter.