Curriculum management system
The Curriculum Management System (CMS) has been developed to provide a single source of programme and module related information for the University and is designed to replace the current paper-based system. You can create, maintain and print programme specifications, module descriptions and other documentation for evaluation and revalidation events.
The system incorporates a process for approval within the Faculty and final authorisation at University-level (Academic Office). It also allows you to seek feedback from colleagues on drafts before submitting a final version.
The system is currently available for internal University courses only, through the University Staff Portal on Office 365.
Help Guidance and FAQs to assist you in using the CMS and flow charts for key processes are provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating a New Module
- Revising a Module
- Module Index screen
- Creating and Revising a Programme
- Creating and Revising a Modular Subject
- Faculty Approval Process
- Evaluation/Revalidation Process
- Creating and Revising a Module
- Creating and Revising a Programme or Modular Subject
- Approval Process (CA1 CA3 CA5 CA9)
- Evaluation/Revalidation Approval Process
- Withdrawing a Programme/Modular Subject or Module