Page content

We help many claimants each year, take a look below to see if we could help you.

Please feel free to contact us if you are a social security claimant with an appeal about Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)


If you are a claimant with an employment case involving the following claims:

  • Holiday pay
  • working time regulations
  • unlawful deduction of wages
  • minimum wage claims