The EPC provides a range of services to local businesses and government departments.
Northern Ireland model development
- Development of an NI forecasting model. A range of key economic indicators alongside commentary is published in a biannual basis within the Centre's outlook reports.
- The development of a local government economic forecasting model for the 11 council areas in Northern Ireland, which cascades from the Northern Ireland model.
- The model includes a range of economic indicators.
The EPC has a range of sponsors we work closely with them to develop their business models.
Below is a list of some of our sponsors and the recent research we have provided for them.
|Department for the Economy (DfE)|
|Department of Finance (DoF)|
|Belfast City Council|
|Derry City and Strabane District Council|
|Fermanagh and Omagh District Council|
|Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council|
|Belfast Harbour Commissioners|
The EPC is educating and developing the next generation of economic policy makers through teaching at the Ulster University Business School including:
- Regional Economics
- Economic Policy
- Regional Economics: Understanding the Northern Ireland Economy
- Industrial placement supervision
- PhD supervision