Cluster Policy in Northern Ireland
- Cluster Policy in Northern Ireland: Best practice and findings from consultation across three sectors
NI Skills Barometer 2019
- NI Skills Barometer 2019: Infographic
- NI Skills Barometer 2019: Summary Report
- NI Skills Barometer 2019: Information Pack
UUEPC Summer Outlook 2019: 'A challenging global environment'
Sub-regional Spare Capacity in the Labour Market
- Spare Capacity in Belfast City Council's Labour Market
- Spare Capacity in Belfast City Region's Labour Market
Department of Justice - The Economic Impact of ECOs
Productivity in Northern Ireland
Competitiveness Measurement in Northern Ireland
Economic Impact of the Geoscience Industry on the Northern Ireland Economy
National Living Wage in Northern Ireland
- Economic Implications of the National Living Wage in Northern Ireland in 2020 - Final Report
- Economic Implications of the National Living Wage in Northern Ireland in 2018 - Interim Report Findings
Sub-regional Future Skills Needs
- Knowledge Economy Report 2018
- Knowledge Economy Report 2018: Full research findings
- Knowledge Economy 2018: Open data
UUEPC Autumn Outlook 2018: 'Different dynamics - record breaking jobs but challenging times ahead'
Overview of Local Government Community Plans and Links to the Programme for Government
- Aligning Central and Local Priorities in Northern Ireland: Full report
- Aligning Central and Local Priorities in Northern Ireland: Summary presentation
UUEPC Winter Outlook: 'Global trade winds, local headwinds'
Knowledge Economy: 'Identifying our location. Defining our destination. Estimating our arrival.'
- Knowledge Economy Report 2017
- Knowledge Economy Report 2017: Full research findings
- Knowledge Economy 2017: Open data
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses: Building Small Business Britain
- Global Entrepreneurship Report UK: Northern Ireland report 2017
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor; United Kingdom 2017 Monitoring Report
- The Design Economy 2018; The state of design in the UK - Executive summary
- The Design Economy 2018; The state of design in the UK - Full report
UUEPC Summer Outlook: 'Better than expected, less than needed'
Skills Barometer 2017: 'Skills in Demand'
Consumption led growth in an era of squeezed incomes
The North West City Region Challenges and Opportunities of Brexit
- Initial Analysis of the Challenges and Opportunities of Brexit for the Derry City & Strabane and Donegal County Council areas- The North West City Region
Inactivity Discussion Paper
Understanding Productivity in Northern Ireland
Knowledge Economy Report
UUEPC Winter Outlook 2016: 'The Potential Impacts of Brexit'
Further Education Outcomes
Competitiveness Scorecard for Northern Ireland
Cost of Division
UUEPC Spring Outlook 2016: 'A finely balanced recovery'
Measuring the economic impact of a reduced rate of Corporation Tax in Northern Ireland
Skills Barometer 2016: 'Skills in Demand'
Air Connectivity in Northern Ireland
Knowledge Economy Report
UUEPC: Autumn Outlook 2014: 'Contrasting Fortunes in the Public & Private sectors'
UUEPC: Spring Outlook 2014: 'Will the recovery last'
Small Business Rates Relief
UUEPC: Winter Outlook 2013: 'First Steps to Recovery'