Ulster University Academic Office
The Academic Office has advisory and developmental roles in relation to all aspects of academic policy, procedures and regulations for taught award-bearing provision. The pages from the Area Index provide detailed information.
Transcript or educational verification of studies
If you wish to request a transcript or educational verification of studies for a past student, please contact the appropriate campus Examinations Office as follows:
Collaborative Courses Register
Collaborative Courses Register of current validated (including networks), franchised, and joint courses and outcentres (October 2018)
The Register of international articulations is available at ulster.ac.uk/international/partnerships.
Curriculum Management System (CMS)
Changes to module descriptions in CMS (July 2017)
The Curriculum Management System (CMS) is available through the 'My Teaching' tab on the Portal or at https://curriculum.ulster.ac.uk and from outside the university through Office 365. (December 2013)
CA6b form to request extension of course approval and postponement of revalidation (July 2018)
2018/19 Revalidation Schedule (August 2018)
Online support for the production and approval of curriculum documentation is available through the Curriculum Management System.
The Evaluation/Revalidation Briefing Seminar Presentations are available below (September 2018):
- Overview of Standards Assurance Arrangements
- Overview of Evaluation and Revalidation Processes
- Student Perspective
- Internal Panel Member's Perspective
- Partnership Manager's Perspective
- Revalidation Unit Co-ordinator's Perspective
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Integrated Curriculum Design Framework
External Examiner Nominations
The deadline for receipt of External Examiner nominations for 2019/20 appointments is 31 May 2019.
The 2018 editions of handbooks are now available (August 2018)
- Quality Management and Audit Unit
- Centre for Higher Education Research and Practice (CHERP)
- Student Learning Experience Principles