Ulster University Academic Office
The Academic Office has advisory and developmental roles in relation to all aspects of academic policy, procedures and regulations for taught award-bearing provision.
The pages from the Area Index provide detailed information.
Transcript or educational verification of studies
If you wish to request a transcript or educational verification of studies for a past student, please contact the appropriate campus Examinations Office as follows:
The Evaluation/Revalidation Briefing Seminar Presentations are available below (September 2020):
- Overview of Standards Assurance Arrangements
- Overview of Evaluation and Revalidation Processes
- Integrated Curriculum Design Framework
- Student Perspective
- Faculty Partnership Manager's Perspective
- Internal Panel Member's Perspective
- Revalidation Unit Co-ordinator's Perspective
External Examiner Nominations
The deadline for receipt of External Examiner nominations for 2022/23 appointments is 27 May 2022.
The 2020 editions of handbooks are now available.