This seminar is a dialogue with the Colombian Truth Commissioner Dr Carlos M Beristain and academics on truth and memory as victims’ rights with on Northern Ireland and Colombia’s experiences.
Prof. Siobhan Wills, Director of the Transitional Justice Institute, Ulster University.
- Dr Carlos Beristain. Commissioner.
- Professor Brandon Hamber, Hume O’Neill Chair, Ulster University.
- Roberta Bacic, Conflict Textiles.
- Peter Drury, Representative of the Colombian Truth Commission – UK
- Dr Lauren Dempster, Lecturer QUB.
Registration is essential so that a link to join can be sent to you 48 hours before the event begins.