The training materials listed on this website are hosted either at Ulster University or at LinkedIn Learning. The Ulster University materials do not require a usercode or password to access them. Those hosted by LinkedIn Learning do require authentication.
You can access the LinkedIn Learning website in a number of ways from your desktop, laptop or mobile device. In all cases, you will be logging in via your University Office 365 account using a combination of your University email address and University network password.
Via this Training Portal
All links to LinkedIn Learning courses from within this website will include the authentication process. This means that whichever course you select first, you will be asked to enter your University email address and University network password at an Office 365 login screen.
Once you have logged in successfully, you will not need to enter your details again, provided you keep the browser open.
This direct link will bring you to the home page of LinkedIn Learning. From there you can search the entire LinkedIn Learning website and select any course you choose. You will be asked to enter your University email address and University network password at an Office 365 login screen once you click on the link.
From within your Office 365 account
You can use your Office 365 account (logging in via portal.office.com and using your University email address and University network password).
You will find LinkedIn Learning placed within the Applications area under ALL. Once you have accessed LinkedIn Learning once, the icon will move to the HOME area (scroll to the bottom of the list).
Those using Android app and iOS app may access LinkedIn Learning via the Organization tab. Select Web Portal and enter ulster.ac.uk. This will redirect you to login via your SAML portal.
How to Login after following a Search Link
To sign-in to LinkedIn Learning after following a search link:
- Select your topic from the list below and click the link. You will be presented with a list of courses on LinkedIn Learning relating to that topic.
- Choose a course from the list and click the link to access it.
- At this point, you must login to LinkedIn Learning before starting the course. Click on the Sign-In button at the top-right of your screen.
- In the Welcome window, select Sign In with Your Organisational Portal.
- In the next window, type: ulster.ac.uk and press the blue Continue button. You will be presented with the Ulster University Office 365 login window.
- In the top field, type in your University email address and in the bottom field, type your current University network password. Then press the Sign-In button.
- Once you have signed in, you are presented with the LinkedIn Learning course that you selected earlier.
Once you have logged in to LinkedIn Learning you can access any course within the website provided you keep your browser session open.