Arrangements and support for monitoring and enhancing the quality of taught course provision within the University and in association with partner institutions.
Quality Enhancement is responsible for the following areas:
- Review of the quality of taught provision by external agencies
- Annual monitoring of taught courses delivered on campus and in collaboration with partners (CAQE)
- Collaborative provision of taught courses - strategic assessment of potential new partners, Institutional approval and re-approval and monitoring of quality assurance and enhancement arrangements in partner institutions
- Student feedback surveys (NSS, PTES, Module feedback)
- Retention monitoring
- Module monitoring
- Student Partnership and engagement (in conjunction with the Students' Union)
- Student Charter
- Student complaints
- Support for Senate, Learning and Teaching Committee and the Collaborative Partnerships Forum
A copy of the University's Principles of Standards Assurance and Quality Management is available.
Sections within Quality Enhancement
Details of internal quality enhancement procedures including CAEC, module monitoring, surveys and key dates.