Before attending a workshop
Advance HE (formerly HEA) have now launched a new Fellowship Category Tool.
You can use it to help you to decide which category of fellowship suits you best and which briefing workshop to attend.
Read the scheme handbook and use the self-assessment tool to help select the correct briefing for your experience.
Briefing Workshop for AFHEA and FHEA
- 30th August 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
- 19th October 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
You can sign up for one of the AFHEA & FHEA workshops via the CHERP Event Booking App
Thinking about Senior Fellowship
- 14th September 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
- 12th October 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
If you feel you have both:
- a sustained track record of effective teaching and/or learning support practice in higher education
- plus a range of evidence of influencing wider teaching and learning support practices e.g. your colleagues, curriculum
Even if you think this may be relevant to you in the future you might be interested in attending this workshop.
The session will focus on the nature of HEA Senior Fellowship and the types of experience and evidence needed to make a successful claim through the ENHANCE PD&R Scheme.
You can sign up for one of the Thinking about Senior Fellowship workshops via the CHERP Event Booking App
Considering Principal Fellowship
If you wish to explore how your experience might be used for a Principal Fellowship application we recommend that you:
- Complete the Advance HE Category Tool
- Read the Advance HE guidance on PFHEA
- Listen to these guidance podcasts on PFHEA
Contact Dr Sarah Floyd email@example.com to discuss this further.
We welcome you to this initiative and hope that you will find the process interesting and useful.
Dr Sarah Floyd PFHEA
ENHANCE PD&R Scheme Lead