Welcome to the 15th Irish Human Computer Interaction (iHCI) Symposium
The annual Irish Human Computer Interaction conference will take place on Friday 18th of November 2022 at the Conor lecture theatre, Belfast School of Art, Ulster University, Northern Ireland (York Street, Belfast, BT15 1ED).
We invite you to a one day ‘face to face’ event that will bring together leading voices from the field of HCI and provide an overview of HCI research in Ireland, Northern Ireland and further afield.
We will have keynotes, a paper presentation track for showcasing a selection of publications by researchers at leading international venues of HCI research, a rapid fire or poster session, industry talks and a lot of opportunities to network in Belfast.
The event is supported by the ACM SIGCHI Chapter Ireland and Ulster University (Belfast School of Art and the School of Computing).
Registration for the Irish HCI Conference is now open and can be accessed using the link below:
Registration cost: £50.00
This covers: Coffee/tea, lunch and a buffet style dinner in the evening of the conference.
As space is limited, we do ask that people register only if they are sure to attend the conference.
HSC staff can attend the conference for free (buffet dinner not included). To register please contact email@example.com
Conor lecture theatre
Ulster University (Belfast campus)
Belfast school of Art
The iHCI 2022 conference is hosted by the Belfast School of Art and School of Computing, Ulster University.
- Dr. Kyle Boyd
- Prof. Raymond Bond
Local Organising Committee
- Dr. Jorge Martinez Carracedo, School of Computing
- Dr. Joe Rafferty, School of Computing
- Prof. Maurice Mulvenna, AI Research Centre, School of Computing
- Louise O’Boyle, Faculty of AHSS, Ulster University
- Prof. Johnny Wallace, School of Computing
- Dr. Lu Bai, School of Computing
- Ozelle Kimalel, Belfast School of Art
- Alice Tennant, Belfast School of Art
- Prof. Justin Magee, Belfast School of Art, Ulster University
- Maciej Hyzy, School of Computing