Staff disAbility Network (Est. 2004)
We provide a supportive and welcoming environment for like-minded people to consider disability matters, in confidence. Members are invited to provide feedback on disability issues during the development of University policies, action plans and strategies.
Life during lockdown
Our weekly virtual coffee and chat sessions provide an opportunity for members to connect. Please contact Claire Nevin for joining instructions.
- The University's People & Culture Strategy 2019-2022
- The University’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Strategy 2019-2022
- Third Disability Action Plan 2019 - 2022
- Disability Action Plan - Six Year Review
- Policy for Physical Access and Egress for Disabled People