About Faces of UU
Did you notice our student stories in our prospectus when you applied to Ulster?
Maybe you’ve seen one of your friends pop up on an Insta story or Facebook post.
Now it’s your chance to be one of those faces!
We want to showcase the character and diversity of Ulster through the stories and images of real students to inspire others to apply.
We need UG, PG and PhD students from all years, studying in Magee, Coleraine, Belfast and Jordanstown.
You might be camera ready or a little shy – if you don’t feel confident to take part, grab a couple of mates and take part together.
What you have to do
Tell us a bit about yourself including:
- Your campus, course and year
- What you love about your course, campus or Ulster in general
- If you’re a group, tell us your friendship story
- Upload a clear photograph (clothing compulsory!) to be considered for inclusion in the prospectus and other promotions
Terms and Conditions
To take part, current students need to provide all the details requested in the form; name, course title, campus, testimonial and a clear image of yourself, either head and shoulders or full length (clothing compulsory).
- Those who are selected to take part in a photoshoot to be featured in the prospectus will be rewarded with Amazon vouchers for your time. Only 25 students will be selected for a photoshoot. These vouchers will be issued once the prospectus content has been finalised.
- We will select the students based on the quality of their testimonial and will ensure we choose a range of testimonials across our campuses, faculties, study level and NI, GB and international students.
- If your entry and photo is selected to be included in the prospectus, you will need to be available for a professional photo to be taken October 2021. The health and wellbeing of our staff, students, families and the wider community is our top priority so we will ensure that safety measures and precautions will be put in place during this photoshoot to keep our students and staff safe.
- By submitting your photo and testimonial you automatically give your permission for any information you submit including; testimonial, name, course name and photograph, to be used within any promotional material the University sees fit, even if you are not selected to take part in a photoshoot.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Sharon Hickie at email@example.com.