The Future of Access to Justice
- 10:00 to 16:30
- Clifton House, Belfast
- Ulster University Law School and Law Centre (NI)
- Contact details
- 02890 366346
Ulster University Law School and the Law Centre (NI) is delighted to invite you to attend our joint conference with the Law Centre (NI) on 'The Future of Access to Justice'. The conference will hear from the author of the Access to Justice Review 2, which will be published by the Department of Justice on 3 November 2015, and we will be launching the findings of our research on the role of university law clinics in delivering access to justice.
- Colin Stutt, author of the Access to Justice Review 2
- Professor Pascoe Pleasence, University College London
- Dr Gráinne McKeever, Ulster University
- Matthew Smerdon, Legal Education Foundation
- Ursula O'Hare, Law Centre (NI)
- Les Allamby, NI Human Rights Commission
- Representative from the Office of the Lord Chief Justice
- Senior Representative from Government
Download the full conference programme.
The conference will be free to attend but places are limited so please register your attendance with: Beverly Coulter (email@example.com) or Sharon McCullough (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone the Law School on 02890 366346.