MSc Real Estate Insight Event
- 18:30 to 20:00
- Belfast campus
- Dr Jasmine LC Lim
- Contact details
- +44 2890 36 8562
Find out more about MSc in Real Estate, an excellent fit for recent graduates and professionals of many disciplines.
The event will highlight the important elements of the programme such as development, valuation and investment and how graduates progress onto successful careers in the private and public sector both nationally and internationally.
- Welcome from Prof Jim Barry (Professor of Real Estate)
- Dr Jasmine Lim (MSc Real Estate Course Director). Why study Real Estate at Ulster?
- Mr Conor Devine (Principal, GDP Partnership). Insight of an inspirational past graduate and business entrepreneur on corporate real estate finance, receivership and private equity funding
- Mr Ben Turtle (Investment Director and Head of the Belfast Office, Savills). Overview of the NI real estate investment market and wider job potential in real estate locally and nationally
- Mr Mark Duffy (Graduate Surveyor, Savills, Dublin). Insight into his experience on the course and career opportunities it provided.
Tea and coffee will be served on arrival.Register Add to Calendar 29-04-2015 18:30:00 29-04-2015 20:00:00 36 MSc Real Estate Insight Event Find out more about our postgraduate opportunities in Real Estate. Belfast campus Dr Jasmine LC Lim email@example.com DD/MM/YYYY