Then look no further, the Nutrition @ Ulster Taster Days will give you a chance to:
- Sit in on lectures and practical classes taken by Nutrition students
- Speak to Course Directors/ Lecturers about the courses
- Talk to current Ulster students about their experiences
- Learn about world class research undertaken in NICHE
- Hear from students about placements and employability
- Understand the admission requirements
Options to study at Ulster
Dietetics - BSc (Hons) Full-time , Undergraduate , 2024/25 entry year , , Coleraine campus
We produce high-quality and motivated graduates who can apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Dietitian.
Food and Nutrition with placement year - BSc (Hons) Full-time , Undergraduate , 2024/25 entry year , , Coleraine campus
Passionate about nutrition? Use your expertise to shape the future of nutrition in the food industry, government or research environments.
Coleraine Campus Location
The feeling of community at our campus makes for a warm and welcoming student experience.
This event has ended
Tuesday 14 February
9.30am to 1pm
Nutrition Innovation Centre for Food & Health (NICHE)
Dr Caomhan Logue