Postgraduate Webinar - Data Science
Learn more about our Masters in Data Science and how it prepares students for a successful career as a data scientist, business analyst or any profession involving large amounts of data.
You will also have the opportunity to meet with industry-leading academics teaching on the course.
Studying a Masters degree at Ulster is your opportunity to:
- Gain the qualifications you need to land your dream job
- Stand out from the crowd and be remarkable
- Maximise your employability by boosting your skills and knowledge
- Make a career change and broaden your horizons
- Build a strong network of useful industry contacts and connections to support your career progression
- Secure the promotion you deserve and improve your standard of living
The skills you will develop on this Masters programme are in high demand across a broad range of industries including IT, security, healthcare, transport, energy and the creative industries.
A postgraduate qualification can not only boost your career prospects and your earnings. According to the Higher Education Students Statistics (HESA) postgraduates are 20% more likely to get high skilled jobs and earn £8,000 per year more than graduates. That's approximately £260,000 over the course of your career (GLM 2019).
Sign up to find out more and take control of your career in 2021!