5 tips for Open Days
- Pick up a prospectus or course leaflet – Get as much information as you can!
- Attend a talk – hear from lecturers about your course.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask our staff or students – they may help you decide what you want to study!
- Speak to a student – find out from our current students what it’s like to study here.
- Go on a campus tour – so you can check out our facilities.
There are many great reasons to choose Ulster University, here are just a few of them;
- Over 92% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation.
- We are a top UK university for providing courses with a period of work placement.
- Our teaching and the learning experience we deliver are rated at the highest level by the Quality Assurance Agency.
- We are an international university with more than 2,000 international students from over 80 countries and Alumni from 121 countries.
- More than 4,000 students from over 50 countries have successfully completed eLearning courses at Ulster University.
- We are a leading modern University ranked in the top 150 global institutions - The Times Higher Education 150 Under 50
- Ulster University is one of the top-five UK universities for widening participation to higher education and is first in Northern Ireland.
- Ulster is a leading university for sport in Ireland and the UK. We offer a wide variety of individual and team sports for fun or at a more competitive level.
- We provide a friendly and supportive learning environment to help you feel at home and make an easy transition to university life.
- We invest significantly in our facilities to provide the best learning experience. Our £250 million Belfast campus redevelopment represents a new chapter for Ulster, providing a state-of-the-art teaching and learning facility in the heart of the city.
Our School of Art offers a range of courses including:
- Foundation Art and Design
- Fine Art
- Jewellery and Silversmithing
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Product and Furniture Design
- Textile Art, Design and Fashion
- Photography with Video
- Interaction Design
Our School of Architecture offers the following courses:
- Architectural Technology and Management
Shape your future
Find out why Ulster University is for you
Advice for Open Day
Tips on how to get the most from attending our Open Days.
End of Year Show
The Show is a display of graduating students' work, open to professionals and the public during June 2017.