Policies and procedures for current students
Important Policies and Procedures.
We've compiled a list of policies, procedures and guidance for students. Some policies have associated forms that you must complete and submit. These forms are also listed on this page.
- Admissions policy
- Admissions complaints procedure
- Procedures for dealing with applicants or students with criminal convictions
- De-registration short guide for students
- Full de-registration policy
- Guidance notes on student finance leave of absence, withdrawal and repeating students
- Examination regulations - you should refer to page 7 of the regulations
- Guidance for dissertations - Master's degree courses - you should refer to page 57 of the regulations
- Guidance for candidates taking examinations / assessments
- Plagiarism policy
- Minimum requirements for awards
- Use of a scribe or Amanuensis in examinations
- Use of a computer for examinations
Appeals process forms
Extenuating circumstances form
- EC1 Form - if you are using Google Chrome browser to access this form, you must download and save the form to PDF before completing it.