Name Change

Information on changing or updating your name and the documents required to evidence this change.

Please inform the Registry Office on your campus if you need to change your name by completing and returning a Change of Name Form.

You will need to provide one of the following legal documents as evidence of your name change:

  1. Birth certificate
  2. Passport
  3. Marriage certificate
  4. Decree absolute

Ulster University has a Transgender Policy which you can visit for further information.