My Personal Record

Information on address changes, name changes and replacement student ID cards.

In this section

Update your address to keep your student record up to date.

Ulster University's change of name policy is designed to guide students who wish to change their name once they are a registered student.

Information on replacement ID cards, the fee charged and how to upload your photograph for your ID card.