How to enrol - new students.
Congratulations on receiving a place to study at Ulster University.
All the information you need will be detailed in your joining instructions, which you should have received by email, however if you need to access your course joining instructions you can do so here. You can also follow us on social media #ReadyForUU for further advice and information.
Your joining instructions will provide you with information on:
- How to Enrol on your course
- How to upload a photo for your student ID card
- The dates and times of your course induction schedule which is mandatory and will provide you with valuable information
- Details about webinars from support services to include Registry Services, Student Wellbeing, Library, Employability, IT Essentials, Students' Union (UUSU) and Sport. Your Course Director will advise you on signing up for these webinars which will be valuable in supporting your student experience. Further information can be found on our Student pages.
If you need any assistance to complete online registration, give us a call and we’ll guide you through the process.
Registration helpline +44(0) 28 7012 3450
Campus email contacts:
- Belfast – email@example.com
- Coleraine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jordanstown – email@example.com
- Magee – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline opening times:
10.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 4.00pm (3.00pm on Fridays)
An Enrolment Guide which explains the enrolment process and provides information on fees is available below: