Information on access control.
Providing a safe environment for students, staff and visitors is of paramount importance to the University.
Our Estates Patrol department has a security presence on each campus, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Estates Patrol provide many vital services for the University community – these include;
- Advice on personal security and crime prevention
- 24/7 security control room
- Regular patrols
- Help and assistance during an incident
- Liaison with the police and other emergency services
- Campus security
- Traffic control and car parking
- Lost and found property
- Security at events
- Emergency planning and management
It is recommended that students download the free app SafeZone that connects you directly with our Estates Patrol team if you need help, first aid or have an emergency.