Victory Workshop Series
A collection of short interactive workshops offered to schools that use sport.
The Victory Workshop Series is a collection of short interactive workshops offered to schools that use sport (and physical activity) as a holistic educational tool to inspire children and encourage physical activity.
Primary Schools have the opportunity to select from the following workshops:
- Teambuilding through Sport and Physical Activity: A 90 minute physical activity workshop which promotes the development of team building skills through sport.
- Playground Activities: A 60 minute physical activity workshop which promotes positive interactions in the playground.
- Connected Learning: A 90 minute classroom based workshop which connects a wide variety of cross-curricular learning, using sport and physical activity as the catalyst.
- Sporting Values: A 90 minute physical activity workshop which focuses on the values of sport
- Olympic Values: A 90 minute classroom based workshop which focuses on the Olympic and Paralympic values.
Secondary Schools can select the following workshop:
- 'My Story' Raising Aspirations Assembly: a 1 hour assembly providing participants with advice on careers in sport
The Victory Workshop Series has been operational since 2012/13 and has been delivered to over 2000 children.
- Targeted Group: Primary / Secondary Schools (KS2/KS3)
- Session length: 60-90 minutes
- Delivery Method: Practical/theory
- Facilities Required: Sports/ Assembly Hall
- Equipment Required: Provided by SO
- Maximum Participants: 30
- Cost: FREE