The Performance Athlete Support scheme will offer successful applicants a coordinated programme of needs based support services.Enquire now
This may include;
- Personal performance profiling / planning session
- Individually tailored support programme to include for example sports psychology, nutrition, performance skills, lifestyle management etc.
- Screening / testing
- Individual strength & conditioning programmes
- Performance reviews
To be eligible to apply for the Performance Athlete Support Scheme, students must:
- Participate in a sport recognised by Student Sport Ireland (SSI) and/or British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS).
- Be a member of the Ulster University Sports Union Club for their chosen sport.
- Within the last 18 months have been selected to play / perform at the highest level possible within the structure of their sport appropriate to their age.
- Be willing to represent Ulster University in their chosen sport on every possible occasion.
Further details and the online application form can be found at http://uususport.org/performance-sport.