Performance Athlete Support Scheme
Designed to enable student athletes to fully develop both their academic and sporting potential, the Scheme is open to participants who have competed at the highest level possible within the structure of their sport, appropriate to their age.
The Performance Athlete Support scheme will offer successful applicants a coordinated programme of needs based support services.Enquire now
This may include;
- Personal performance profiling / planning session
- Individually tailored support programme to include for example sports psychology, nutrition, performance skills, lifestyle management etc.
- Screening / testing
- Individual strength & conditioning programmes
- Performance reviews
To be eligible to apply for the Performance Athlete Support Scheme, students must:
- Participate in a sport recognised by Student Sport Ireland (SSI) and/or British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS).
- Be a member of the Ulster University Sports Union Club for their chosen sport.
- Within the last 18 months have been selected to play / perform at the highest level possible within the structure of their sport appropriate to their age.
- Be willing to represent Ulster University in their chosen sport on every possible occasion.
Further details and the online application form can be found at http://uususport.org/performance-sport.