Energy Storage & Demand Side Response PhD Studentships 2017 - INTERREG VA
Applications are invited for PhD studentships in Energy Storage Demand Side Response.
The PhD projects available are:
- Distributed energy storage models for DNO/DSO operations.
- Development of business models for community energy schemes
- Variable Speed Heat Pump Compressors for Demand Side Response & Network Stability
Further information is available at Ulster's Current Funding Opportunities.
- Phase Change and Alternative Materials for Domestic Thermal Energy Storage
- i-SEM, DS3 and GB/Fr Interconnection Electricity Market Modelling
- Optimal Integrated Solutions for Energy Storage, Electrification of Heat and Transport at a Domestic Level