- Applications Open
Monday 15 March 2021
Deadline for applications
Monday 26 April 2021
- Study Level
- Study Mode
About this opportunity
We are pleased to announce that applications for Distance Learning Commonwealth Scholarships for the PgDip/MSc in Environmental Toxicology & Pollution Monitoring open on Monday 15th March 2021 and applications will close on Monday 26th April 2021.
Procedures for application for these scholarships are as follows below, but also check cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk for more information.
How to Apply
After you have read all the points below, click on the green “apply now” link on the course homepage to start your application.
- References to support your application and proof of relevant degree qualifications will also be sought by us after you submit your application.
- Applications to Ulster after the 26th April will not be considered for Commonwealth Scholarships.
- You will be informed by the end of May if your application to the MSc was successful – please note this does not mean that you have been awarded a scholarship. If successful, we provide an acceptance letter at this stage as evidence of a successful offer to start the course (this will be needed for the CSC application process).
- Please ensure that you also submit a CSC application directly to the CSC (check the CSC website for the application deadline for their application process). Any applicant who does not apply through both application systems will not be considered.
- If not successful for a funded scholarship but you wish to still enrol for the MSc at the international fee rate, please contact Jacqui Neil at the start of September (firstname.lastname@example.org).