More information on how to book, box office opening hours and terms and conditions of ticket sales
How to Book
- You can book online within What's On
- You can call the Box Office on 028 70123 123
- You can call in person at Riverside Theatre, Ulster University, Cromore Road, Coleraine, BT52 1SA
Box Office opening hours
Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm & 1 hour before events and performances.
Box Office opening hours vary from time to time and are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- All children no matter how young, must have a valid ticket for a seat.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.