More information on how to book, box office opening hours and terms and conditions of ticket sales
How to Book
- You can book online within What's On
- You can call the Box Office on 028 70123 123
- You can call in person at Riverside Theatre, Ulster University, Cromore Road, Coleraine, BT52 1SA
Box Office opening hours
The Riverside Theatre Box office is open Wednesday to Friday from 10am - 2pm (plus one hour before events and performances)
Please note that the Box Office will be closed from Saturday 7th July - open again on the Saturday 14th of July for Goldilocks and the Three Bears, with normal service resuming on Wednesday 18th July.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.