Dates, times and pricing
UUSU CASS Presents Heart of the City
By Eric Lane
Set in NYC – audiences will follow a mismatched romance on a Brooklyn subway, an unexpected date, a couple struggling to have a baby and anartist re-discovering his passion.
These stories and more will be woven together to create a tapestry of humour, love, sorrow, and romance. Through a series of shortscenes, Heart of the City pays tribute to the joys and challenges of contemporary life that will take you on a dazzling ride through the trials and triumphs of the human heart.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.