Dates, times and pricing
‘The History Of The Peace (accordin’ to my MA!), the brilliant sequel to The History Of The Troubles (accordin’ to my Da) coming to the Riverside this September.
A peaceful tale of street protests, riots, guns, bombings, the RHI Scandal, the latest Stormont collapse and even more riots, PEACE also sees the return of the legendary Firebell, joined of course, by a host of hilarious new characters including, Pineapple the paramilitary, Stacey the Flegs woman, Roberto the Flute band leader and many more.
And as expected from Lynch, Grimes & McKee, PEACE will be especially updated to rip the a*se out of the very latest ‘peaceful’ events in Norn Iron.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- All children no matter how young, must have a valid ticket for a seat.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.