Dates, times and pricing
DetailsThe Everly Brothers Experience... featuring the Zmed Brothers
In January of 2016, brothers Zachary and Dylan Zmed (acoustic guitars/vocals) and their partner (drummer in the group) Burleigh Drummond began developing The Everly Brothers Experience show. Since then they have celebrated the pivotal sounds of The Everly Brothers music with enthusiastic crowds all across the US and over seas in iconic clubs, theatres, performing arts centres, casinos, ballrooms, and colloseums. The Zmeds say, “Our aim is to honor the aesthetics of their iconic sound and honor their unique place in music history all while telling our own personal story,” and they do just that.
Growing up with a father, (Adrian Zmed) as a traveling singer/dancer/actor (Grease 2 Bachelor Party, T.J. Hooker), and a mother (Barbara) as a second grade teacher in a suburb of Los Angeles, the Zmed Brothers continually strive to pay homage to their roots by always infusing an instinctual blend of entertainment (a la Smothers Brothers) and contextual education in their performance.
The 5 piece band consists of drums (Burleigh Drummond), electric guitar (rotating members), bass (rotating members), and the two singing brothers (Zachary and Dylan Zmed) up front with the signature Everly acoustic guitars.
The whole group is absolutely thrilled to be contributing to a cause that supports the recognition and preservation of the intimate origins of American's greatest Rock n' Roll singing sibling duo.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.