Dates, times and pricing
The Winder Wimen are delighted to be back at the Riversidefor a second year to perform another of Joan Greening’s hilarious one act plays“The Book Club of Little Witterington”. The ladies of the “Book Club” have abig problem. Where are they going to hold the Summer Fair? The Big House hasbeen taken over by “New People” and they are not very keen on approaching themto discuss “Village Business”. Should they invite the new Lady of the House tojoin the Book Club?
The group have an Abbaliciously exciting second act for youas the Winders take you back to the 1970’s/80’s with some of their favouriteAbba songs. We will be joined on stage by the lovely Maggie Ferris Curran andthe amazing Dandy Lyons as well as a few little surprises.
This year the group is delighted to be donating all ourprofits to Action Cancer.
All profits from the raffle will be donated to “BestBeginnings”
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.