Dates, times and pricing
By Martin McDonagh
Directed by Sean Faloon
Bardic Theatre presents a modern classic of Irish theatre.The Beauty Queen of Leenane by Martin McDonagh, is set in the mountains ofConnemara and tells the story of Maureen Folan, a plain and lonely woman in herearly 40s, and Mag, her manipulative, ageing mother. Mag’s interference inMaureen’s first and potentially last romantic relationship sets in motion achain of events that are as tragically funny as they are horrific.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.