Dates, times and pricing
A Celebration of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
Zac Global Promotions, owner Wayne Whelan, brings Oh What A Night: A Celebration of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons to The Riverside Theatre.
Following a sold-out run at the Tivoli Theatre in Dublin, this fast-paced, energetic production paying tribute to the legendary music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons returns for a nationwide tour. Putting their charismatic stamp on timeless classics such as ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry’, ‘Walk Like A Man’, ‘Sherry’, and ‘Oh What A Night’ the boys take you on a nostalgic trip down memory lane and remind you exactly why The Four Seasons sold over 100 million records and earned themselves a place in the prestigious Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
With slick choreography, charm, charisma, brilliant audience participation, and amazing live vocals, it’s clear to see why Frankie’s Guys are receiving standing ovations up and down the country.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.