Dates, times and pricing
Join Bernie Jones on her crazy “Dirty Dancing” themed henparty and get ready to meet her madcap family and friends while you have “TheTime Of Your Life”.
Bernie is a single mother to her stroppy teenage daughterand from her living room runs an ironing service called “Let’s Get Steaming.”
When Bernie’s long-suffering driving instructor pops thequestion she reluctantly agrees and sets the date.
Will she make it down the aisle or will she discover herreal-life Johnny Castle?
This high energy, hilariously funny comedy show features90’s disco classics and some iconic songs from Dirty Dancing. If you’re crazyfor Swayze and fancy a bit of salsa in your Karaoke, then join Bernie Jones fora wild night of fun and laughter and let’s get this party started!
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.