Dates, times and pricing
AnGrainan Theatre presents
Manny Man Does the History of Ireland
By John D Ruddy
JohnD. Ruddy’s stories will be brought to life by An Grainan Theatre Company on theRiverside stage this February. MannyMan, turns Ireland's tumultuous millennia of history into a fun andeasy-to-understand story. Why did the Celts love stealing cows? What was theNorman Invasion, and were they all called Norman? From the Ice Age up to thepresent day, through the Vikings and Tudors, British rule and the fight forindependence, he covers it all - with his tongue in his cheek, of course. So ifyou want a quick fix of Irish history with lots of fun along the way, thenManny Man is your only man.
Agerecommendation – 8 years +
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.