Dates, times and pricing
Christina Nelson is back with the hilarious sequel to thehit play I'll Tell My Ma.
Catch up with all your favourite characters Granny Eileen,Davina Carina and Chelsea Marie in the local hairdressing salon, as theynegotiate their way through the ups and downs of everyday life with theirmentor, Olive the salon owner. There will be laughter and tears in equalmeasure.
Is That Too Hot is the hilarious sequel to the hit play I'llTell My Ma by Patricia Gormley. Follow the antics of your favourite charactersGranny Eileen, Davina Carina and Chelsea Marie as they stumble their waythrough another year in their turbulent lives. There is humour in abundancetouched with pathos as the story which is set in the local hairdressing salonunfolds.
The characters have moved on after the tumultuous events ofthe previous play. Watch as the characters negotiate their way through the upsand downs of everyday life and listen as they share their hopes and fears withtheir mentor Olive the owner of the salon. There will be laughter and tears inequal measure and a very welcome twist to the tale at the end.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.