Dates, times and pricing
David Hull Promotions Presents...
Give My Head Peace
The Give My Head Peace crew have beenselling out theatres all over Northern Ireland for years and, fresh from theirChristmas Special on BBC1, they hit the road with a brand new stage show inFebruary and March 2019.We’d like to tell you what the show’s goingto be about but given Brexit, Trump, and an empty Stormont…who knows? Anythingcan happen!
All we know for sure is that Ma, Cal, Da,Billy, and Dympna will be there. Uncle Andy can’t make it (he’s spending a yearin bed in order to get a PIP claim) so he’s asked his old mucker Big Mervyn (BJHogg) to take over.And along with Ulster’s favourite menacingcleric Pastor Begbie (Paddy Jenkins) the gang guarantee a night of topicalcomedy, fantastic jokes and up to the minute satire. Plus there’ll be somesuperb stand-up from Tim McGarry.
Give My Head Peace Live. Don’t miss the funniest show of the year.
*Show contains adult references. Responsibility for allowingunder 12s to view lies with the accompanying adult
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.